Slow Computer? Contact Computer Repairs Ipswich
There are plenty of reasons that are responsible behind PC/laptop running slow. The slower down process happens so gradually that you hardly notice it. It doesn’t matter whatever be the cause, there are lots of ways that help computer speed up and make the PC perform faster.
Our COMPUTER SPEEDUP service will help your computer run faster and more efficiently.
Computer Speedup Issues
• Many programs are getting load at start- up and this slower the startup process:
• FIX IT: Remove the programs that are unnecessary to be starting during start-up
• Clean PC:
• Step 1: Update Windows
• Step 2: Detect and repair disk error
• Step 3: Disk Cleanup
HARD DRIVE BADLY FRAGMENTED
• With times files stored on the PC are scattered over the hard drive and this causes file searches slower that the usual.
FIX IT: Perform DISK DE-FRAGMENTATION, this reduces the data access time and allows the storage to be used appropriately.
• With times windows registry get corrupted or bloated and this result in BSoD error in future.
Corruption can Cause:
• Slower PC performance
• Slower Windows start-up
• Slower shutdown
• PC start Crashing
HARDWARE OR DRIVER ISSUES
• Hardware or driver problem is the main culprit behind running the. system slow.
• FIX IT: Make use of the CHKDSK utility to verify the CPU speed various temperatures.
• Update the drivers
MALWARE OR VIRUSES
• Harmful malware or virus silently get into the user system and damage the PC. This also eats up the resources including larger amounts of memory and CPU processing cycles and slow down the system.
FIX IT: Scan Your PC with Good Antivirus program.
TOO MANY WINDOWS AND TEMPORARY FILES
Our PC gets crammed with junk, unnecessary s and unwanted program and this gradually slows down the PC speed.
FIX IT: Remove the unnecessary stuff, junks, and temporary file.
• Uninstall unnecessary files
• When system get lots of dust it gets heat enough, then it might fails to function properly or suffer permanent damage.
• FIX IT: Clean your Computer.
• Ensure PC is having plenty of access to cool air
POOR SECURITY SOFTWARE
• This is necessary to make use of the good security program, as many software are bloated with software and demand a great deal of system resources and memory.
• FIX IT: Make use of the Good Security program
• Make use of the Virus Removal Software
BROWSER HAS TOO MANY ADD-ONS
• Browser add-on or plugin bundled with a free software download and are actually browser adware that can slow your computer down by downloading ads and popping up ads every time you open your browser.
• FIX IT: Disable or remove browser extensions and toolbars you don’t really need
FULL RECYCLE BIN
• By default Microsoft Windows all versions use up to 10% of computer available disk space to save most recently deleted files. This fills the empty space and makes the PC perform slow or crashing.
• FIX IT: Empty recycle bin or permanently delete the files from your hard drive.
Computer Speedup Services
- Diagnosing the problems
- Installing special software
- Technical online assistance
- Troubleshooting the issues
Computer Repairs Ipswich can speed up your computer in Ipswich anytime you need, without any worry.
Slow computer? Let’s get it sorted. Contact Now (07) 3155 1699